www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


New Blog Layout =)

Today I've officially completed my blog renovation! New & updated with a slideshow header and the ability to post LARGE photos. I've edited some of my past posts to enlarge the photos & all my new posts will definitely take advantage of this feature.

Every month I'm going to try and show off some of my products that I offer here at Sharon Arnoldi Photography.  Getting us started is my Custom CD/DVD Case.  If you are already a client you already know about these guys but hey thought I'd show it off.

These little guys automatically come with a portrait session (small res files) or a Wedding DVD of digital Negatives.  Cute custom designs with photos from your wedding or portrait session.  Probably one of my favorite things to create too.  Printed by my lab, Millers Professional Imaging.


0 comments: