www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Veronica's Bridal Portraits: Paraiso Maravilla - Houston, TX

There is nothing more intimidating than showing up at a venue you've never seen before to photograph a bride you've never met but when I walked into Paraiso Maravilla I knew that everything would be OK.  First of all the place is amazing, tons of great -- I mean GREAT locations to shoot in.  There is the garden outside, the giant windows, staircase, archways, another staircase, giant mirror, and the list goes on and on.  Veronica was simply amazing, a natural model! Besides being absolutely gorgeous she is totally down to earth and willing to try just about anything.  I love how the images came out, but there were no happy accidents on lighting - the further away from the windows the darker the venue got.  I used my battery pack + softbox + reflector for nearly every shot.





0 comments: