www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Denver Art Museum Engagement Session | Denver Engagement Session | Tiffany & Michael - Part 2

Tiffany & Michael's Engagement Session - Part 2 - Denver Art Museum

 I chose the area around the Denver Art Museum for the second half of Tiffany & Michael's engagement session.  I love this area because the architecture is interesting and there are a bunch of fun spaces to photograph in.  I was hoping for a beautiful sky and some amazing sun rays, but instead we had an overcast day - I was a little disappointed.  The overcast sky provided us with a nice soft glow and now I couldn't imagine it any other way. 


Check out Tiffany & Michael's Part 1 - Engagements at Coors Field





 

0 comments: