www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Where I've Been

You might have noticed that for the past couple weeks I've been away from the internet - no blog posts or facebook messages.  My husband and I went on vacation and not just any vacation - a trip to Europe for just about two and a half weeks.  It was beautiful, spectacular and fun.   Here's a sneak peek into places we visited.  I took about 2500 images in total and two dozen ipad videos.  In the end I was ready to come home to my bed with my pillows, a room with a shower, and and easy way to wash my clothes.  It was definitely an adventure and I hope you enjoy some of the photos - of course more to come in the coming months - we're in the middle of wedding season so it will definitely take a while longer to show them off.

Silly Shadows

Hiking in the Alps:


My Favorite Town: Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
 Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber

0 comments: