www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Bennett Portraits - Spring, TX

Here's a shoot from this summer that I wanted to share.  I shot it in Spring, TX when I had flown to Houston to visit my family and for my baby shower.  I'm seriously in love with this little girl, she is such a sweetie.  Mom and dad are lucky to have such a cute baby.  We dressed her up in Aggie apparel, something I don't get to photograph here in Colorado too often.  (I do have Aggie clients though!)  Gig'Em!






For my baby shower, we purchased these pinwheels and I thought it would be perfect to bring them to the session.  I love the way they turned out, just matches her bright little outfit perfectly. 



See all the photos here: http://pictage.com/1269984

Don't forget to comment on the blog 15+ Blog Comments for a free gift! 


0 comments: