www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Highlands Ranch Photographer | Conifer Newborn Photography | Sweet Baby Jena

Mom and Dad were team green welcoming their very first child - which to me is amazing! When my daughter was born I just had to know as soon as possible if it was a girl or a boy so I could decorate and plan.  When I heard they were in the hospital (you probably saw my post) but I couldn't wait to find out if it was a girl or a boy - the anticipation was killing me :).

Sweet baby Jena Leigh was born (love her name) and these are her photos at 11 days new!
These were all taken at Miss Jena's home in Conifer using my mobile studio setup.

















0 comments: