www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Highlands Ranch Photographer | Fall Family Portraits | 2013 Fall Mini Sessions

I have a lot of inquiries about my fall mini sessions this year so I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what slots I have available... its easiest for me to keep it up on the blog because I can easily edit the post as things fill. 







BOOK YOUR FALL FAMILY SESSION NOW! 

This year I am holding one weekend of mini sessions.  The cost is $85 and includes a 30 minute session and 1 fully edited full resolution image of your choice. 

MINI SESSION DATES / TIMES: 

Sunday - November 10, 2013 - Fly'n B Park - Highlands Ranch
  • 9:30 AM - Booked
  • 10:00 AM - Booked
  • 10:30 AM - Booked
  • 11:00 AM - 
LUNCH BREAK
  • 1:00 PM - Pending
  • 1:30 PM - Pending
  • 2:00 PM - Booked
  • 2:30 PM - Booked
  • 3:00 PM - Booked
Book your session by emailing me:info@sharonsphoto.com, Session isn't booked until you have signed the contract and paid the session fee. 

If this date doesn't work for you, you can always book a full length portrait session at your convenience and location of your choice.  Full length sessions start at $150. 














Book your session by emailing me:info@sharonsphoto.com, Session isn't booked until you have signed the contract and paid the session fee. 


0 comments: