www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Highlands Ranch Photographer | Highlands Ranch Maternity Photo | Maternity in the Rocks

Quick sneak peek of a beautiful maternity session... what you don't see in these photos is that it was really cold and I brought my sweet little one to the shoot.  She was my cheerleader and wasn't super happy about the whole situation but she's a trooper and the photos turned out fabulous.  I just love, love the photos at the top with the front range in the background and what you don't see is that I was multitasking I had her screaming at me in one arm and used one hand to shoot - mommy talent.

Any who enough about that.... Isn't this mama to be just stunning? she rocked the session and I can't wait to photograph the sweet little one on the way!













0 comments: