www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Highlands Ranch Photographer | Denver Newborn Photography | Dylan - 9 Days Old

Just wanted to share baby Dylan's full blog post... I know I couldn't wait and I just posted the moon set so here are the rest of the photos.  Just for all of you curious people, all the shots were done on location (at my clients home) in Denver.  We scheduled the shoot in the morning so big sis could join the photoshoot however that ended up being Dylan's most awake time... we worked through it and he slept in both the moon and wrapped in the red bucket!

When I was editing these photos I kept saying "awwww" "ooooo" "aaaa" haha... I just love how they all turned out!






0 comments: