www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Highlands Ranch Photographer | Baby Plan | Kaitlyn is One - Sneak Peek

Here is a client that is part of a baby plan we offer!  We can't believe she is already one!  We have a sneak peek of the session.   These photos were taken on Sharon's iphone and yet they look so amazing! Here is little about how the session went from Kaitlyn's mom:

I dreamed about how I would want my daughter's first year session/cake smash session even before she was born!  I am so glad I met Sharon and we have had her take pictures of our daughter's first year.  In this session Sharon helped my vision come to life on the set style, colors, design and outfits!  Our daughter was in such a great mood and everything was beautiful and perfect like I had always dreamed of! She even took her first steps in her studio!








0 comments: