www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Highlands Ranch Family Photographer | Lair O' The Bear Park | Family

This session was part of my 2011 fall family mini sessions! This was a 45 minute session and we held it at Lair O' The Bear Park in Morrison, CO. 

Joy! This family has a lot to celebrate, and they were brave enough to bring their new arrival Brody to an outdoor session up in the foothills for family photos! Mom has a love for photos, and not only is she extremely crafty she writes a super cute blog and photos her kiddos all the time.  I love reading it.  







At the end of the session we were all being silly and I caught these two photos.  I love them, they are so much fun. 


Sister showed me her pirate face!


Don't forget to comment on the blog.  This family will earn a 3x3 brag book with 15+ Blog Comments. It's super cute. You want it.

0 comments: