www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Spring 2012

It's been a while since I've taken on a personal photo project and my husband has been letting me know that we need some new photos up in our house.  I realize that it is hardly spring here in Colorado, but spring is coming and the trees are starting to bud so I wanted to capture that.  I actually set out to take create a full color gallery but since it is barely spring we still don't have too much color so I opted for black and white.  I think it takes on a whole new world of itself, almost a scary one, where some of these "buds" look like claws or snake heads.

For this project I brought a long a piece of black matte board and a tiny clamp so I could turn outdoor photos into something a little more.  Here's the basic setup that I used:




You can check out the rest of the photos including the color ones by clicking here

0 comments: