www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


A New Face at Sharon Arnoldi Photography | Highlands Ranch Photographer

Welcome Cayla!!!

Just wanted to spend a few moments introducing my newest addition to Sharon Arnoldi Photography team! Cayla will be working on managing my social media pages, creating some awesome custom designs and assisting at some of the mini sessions. Be sure to say hi if you see her at your next session.

A note from Cayla...
"Hello, I am so excited to be joining Sharon's team.  I earned a degree in Graphic Design from Point Loma Nazarene University, and spent 4 months studying art in Europe. Photos are one of my most treasured possessions; I love reviewing memories. It is my dream job to help capture happy memories for others. Colorado is my home, I've lived in Colorado Springs since I was 8 years old but recently moved to Denver with my new husband. We were married last May in Estes Park, CO. My favorite ways to spend time are traveling, playing board games, making crafts, eating dessert, and hiking."

0 comments: