www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Easter Mini Sessions Coming Soon | Highlands Ranch Photographer

Our Easter Mini Session this year is going to be extra special, we will have chicks! How cute will that be? The plan is to host it at my in-home studio, if the weather is extra amazing we may move it outdoors, however I'm having a custom backdrop made just for the shoot!

I've got some test shots on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SharonArnoldiPhotography

I have 4 slots left:

10:00 AM
10:30 AM
2:30 PM
3:30 PM

The cost is $75 per slot and is for kiddos only. Email me - info (at) sharonsphoto.com  if you'd like to sign up and hurry before all spots are gone.

One question I always get around this time is what to wear to the shoot. I've created a Pinterest board with some ideas to get you started. You can start shopping around or go through your closet - you may already have some great outfits that just need to be put together. Check out my board HERE for some ideas.

Happy Planning!

0 comments: