www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Garden of the Gods Engagement Session | Highlands Ranch Photographer


Tricia & Greg chose Garden of The Gods for their engagement session.  We met up one afternoon at the visitor's center - I had only talked to them on the phone, never met in person, so she told me to look for the girl with blonde, big hair! I found them and I loved this session.  Tricia and Greg have such a great connection and we had a lot of fun, laughing as we went along from shot to shot.  





At one point I asked Tricia if she was OK climbing up a big rock - she agreed and climbed up.  But it wasn't until she was supposed to come down that she nervously admitted that she is scared of heights.  Scared might not be the word, more of extremely frightened. So I sent Greg up to join her and help her down. Love the shots of them on that rock and the mountains behind. 






Thank you for viewing my photos. 

0 comments: