www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Castaldi Family Portraits in Trailmark Neighborhood

Two year olds are definitely some of my most difficult clients - if they sense that the shoot is not fun, then they don't want anything to do with it.  I am challenged to get the shots the parents want while still making the shoot fun.  I think that outdoor shoots work best at this age because we can do a couple family shots then let them run around, or let them swing between parents, tickles, laughter, hugs - the emotions can be amazing.  However once a two year old senses that mom and dad are forcing them to sit a particular way or do something - thats when my shoots take a turn and then it is a struggle for everyone.

For this shoot we did a mixed mobile studio / backyard location shoot. I am definitely partial to outdoor shoots, I love the COLOR, the natural - laid back look, and did I mention I love color?  I guess I'm just not a Richard Avedon type shooter (people on white backgrounds).



0 comments: