www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Nathan & Sarah at Platte River Bike Trail in Littleton, CO

When Patty asked if I'd photograph Nathan & Sarah for her Holiday photos I was ecstatic.  I love photographing twins they are so exciting and lately I've done 3-4 families with twins.  I'm not sure if there is something in the water here but I've photographed more twins in the last 1.5 yrs than I've known my whole lifetime.

Its such a change of pace to photograph older kids, they actually listen and do what you say - craziness.  I guess I've been around 2 yr olds too long where I feel that I have to play the opposite game to get them to do remotely what I would like.

We photographed these on a Colorado bike trail in Littleton. I believe it is part of the high line canal or maybe the south platte river greenway just south of Mineral drive. I had lots of fun creating these photos.  Its hard to nail down my favorite but I love the one of them laughing at each other and the photograph of Sarah throwing leaves.  I feel that photo screams "FALL". 


0 comments: