www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


Halloween Portraits - In Studio Promo

This promo is a keeper - I loved it! Can't wait to see what everyone will dress as next year.  I had 12 families come and get their kids portraits done - free of charge.  Next year I will probably have two time slots a morning & an afternoon so I have a break for lunch (didn't think about that).  It was a wonderful day to have fun kiddos coming in and out of the house all day.  James was a good door man and led most everyone down to the basement.  It was so funny when Katy came with the twins because she needed help and James wasn't about to hold a baby - at least not yet.  Once we have kids I'm sure this fear will go away.

        Texting all butterflies.... we need a group photo....



See the Animoto Video Here:

0 comments: