www.sharonarnoldi.com

This is our old blog, visit us over at www.sharonarnoldi.com/blog ... Sharon Arnoldi is a Colorado mountain family photographer  


    


7 Month Session | Twins | Baby Plan | Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Liam and Landon are 7 months old!  And wow they have grown since their newborn photos!  We absolutely adore getting to see them as they change throughout the year!  And at this age they made the perfect little models since they can sit up, but not yet crawl away.  So funny!  All parents can appreciate that!  We will be chasing them at their next session, and we can't wait for those giggles as we do! 
 As I was selecting photos to blog for this session, I kept thinking how many of them would be so great up on a wall!  I love when I come down my stairs and catch a glimpse at our family photos.  I pause so many times just to take in those images and my heart melts as those memories flood back in.

We love when our families get to enjoy their photos on their walls!  It makes us happy to bring the same kind of joy I get as I pause to take in my photos into their homes.  And I am head over heels in love with how bloom frames so perfectly showcase photos!  They are classy, yet fun, and an awesome way to really make your photos stand out in your home.

Cary Grant twin frame in Tahitian Sky & Midnight Blue...so fun with these colors!

0 comments: